- The clip-on louvre blades are available in a traditional lazyZ profile and a more modern aerodynamically curved profile.
- The clip-on louvre blades are extruded aluminium profiles which are available in a range of durable and popular architectural colours and finishes.
- The Innovative clip-on solution simplifies and reduces fabrication and installation costs.
- The bracket fixing method allows for easy and variable louvre spacing.
- Specially designed Alsysco brackets and support structures are available to facilitate easy attachment to the Alsysco ThermEco Wall PG50 and FGSO curtain wall systems.
- Carefully optimised louvre configurations are available for South Africa’s major cities.
- Further product performance data is available on this page, to have a look click on the recommendations button.