- PG50 – internal and external sightline of 50mm.
- Complies with AAAMSA A4 design standards.
- Accommodates single and double glazing from 2mm to 30mm.
- Available in a range of durable and popular architectural colours and finishes.
- Allows the use of 2 different finishes on a project.
- Pressure equalization ensures rapid drainage.
- Epdm gaskets ensure excellent sealing against water and air infiltration.
- Mullion depths range from 121mm to 205mm.
- Transom depths range from 78mm to 183mm.
- Mullion inertia (Ix – windload) ranges from 122 cm4 to 766 cm4.
- (Ix – windload) ranges from 37 cm4 to 395 cm4
- (Iy-windload) ranges from 18 cm4 to 51 cm4
- Accommodates opening sashes.
PG50 sash limitations:
- Top hung (w) 1800mm x (h) 1800mm
- Side hung (w) 900mm x (h) 1800mm
FG 50 sash limitations:
- Top hung (w) 1500mm x (h) 1500mm
- Side hung (w) 900mm x (h) 1500mm
- Secure single and multi-point locking solutions available.
- Seamlessly transitions from a pressure glazed façade to a flush glazed façade or the other way around.
- The FG50-TE offers a thermally enhanced flush glazed solution to provide improved thermal performance.
- Innovative assembly techniques reduce manufacturing and installation labour costs.
- Manufacturing tools and jigs ensure production and installation accuracy.
- Product training and manuals available.
- Supported by ALPRO – Alsysco design and estimating software.