Designing and Developing Premium Aluminium Systems for the African Environment
From beautifully designed sliding doors to highly advanced curtain walls, Alsysco is an INNOVATIVE Aluminium Systems Designer.
Our systems meet strict international standards and are designed for the African environment. We are constantly innovating to provide the latest solutions to customers from knowledgeable homeowners who require only the best high end products for their dream homes to large corporate developments that won’t compromise on quality and performance.
Alsysco Systems are tested and approved in the marketplace. We are primarily focused on equipping our Accredited Fabricators with cutting edge product solutions to make your experience with every Alsysco system a pleasurable one.
- Alsysco Aluminum products are superior in Quality, Functionality & Aesthetics.
- Alsysco is an innovative Aluminum Systems design, development and distribution company that is set apart in the Aluminum industry by its leading range of unique Alsysco Systems. All of these systems have been designed according to international standards making them superior in quality, functionality and aesthetics.
- Alsysco Systems are designed with the fabricator and end user in mind.
- Available in a range of durable and popular architectural colours and finishes.
- Requires low maintenance.
- Alsysco complies with AAAMSA design standards supported by ALPRO, Alsysco’s unique web-based, design, estimating and manufacturing program.
- Our products are designed to reduce costs and improve product performance.
- Supported by accurate manufacturing punch tools and jigs.
- Built with high quality extrusions and hardware.
- Quick and simple to manufacture and install.
- Supported by detailed manufacturing manuals.
- Product and ALPRO training are available.
- Backed up by our experienced Alsysco staff.
used part of any building, even long
after the building process is complete. Like
‘eyes are the windows to the soul’, windows
and doors are simply the eyes of a building,
connecting both the inside and outside world. Are
windows and doors given enough focus during
the architectural design phase? You decide.
• Windows and doors regulate the use of natural light in the building.
• It is within close proximity to users compared to ?oors, roofs or walls.
• Prone to wear and tear - with frequent use of opening and closing on a daily basis.
• Safety and security is almost exclusively around windows and doors and - locking mechanisms
cannot be compromised in a highly security conscious nation like South Africa.
• Temperature control is most compromised through windows and doors.
• Weather exposed - Windows and doors take a beating from the hard rain.
• Sight and touch engagement - it is extremely noticeable and tactile.
• It requires lower maintenance.
• Aluminium offers unrivaled design flexibility and is aesthetically appealing.
• It’s available in various shapes and durable powder coated colors.
• The strength of Aluminium frames allows for larger openings using slim modern lines.
• Aluminium is recyclable.
Product Selection and Specification – Select and specify products fit for purpose.
Product Fabrication – The manufacturing process and assembly of the metal, glass and
hardware components required for the product.
Installation – The physical act of installing the product into the building aperture.
These processes are often done by different parties therefore it is critical to have all
parties dedicated to a process that assures a quality end product experience.
• Durable, efficient products designed for the local environment.
• Embraces the use of modern fabrication processes.
• Products are available in a range of modern popular powder coated colors.
• Products that compliment the building design and décor.
• Products that provide flexible solutions for building designs to enhance the use of natural light
and natural ventilation.
• Only uses high quality, extensively tested components and accessories.
• Secure and reliable locking mechanisms.
• Simple and affordable maintenance requirements.
• Supports a network of well-trained accredited fabricators and installers.
and doors are traced back to specification and installation.
• Therefore it is critical that the Aluminium Systems company has a quality assurance process in
place to make sure that what a customer sees and experiences in a showroom, brochure, video,
website or even another project matches the experience they have when they chose the same
product for their home or building project.
Aluminium windows and doors. Steps have to be taken to mitigate the risks as much as possible.
• Often there is a “blame game” when something goes wrong, but fault often lies with multiple parties and the lack of communication between them.
• Ideally the Aluminium Systems company’s quality assurance system should assist and hold each
stakeholder accountable for their role in the process of ensuring that the windows and doors in a
building project compliment and enhance the quality of the overall building project.
• Ultimately you want clients to enjoy their beautiful windows and doors for years to come.
So do enquire regarding the processes that are in place. This will ensure that the quality
of the final installed product is not compromised.
Our systems meet strict international standards and are designed for the African environment. We are
constantly innovating to provide the latest solutions to customers from knowledgeable homeowners
who require only the best high end products for their dream homes to large corporate developments
that won’t compromise on quality and performance.
Alsysco Systems are tested and approved in the marketplace. We are primarily focused on equipping
our Accredited Fabricators with cutting edge product solutions to make your experience with every Alsysco system a pleasurable one.
Corner of Dame Street
and Black Reef Road,
Tel: +27 (0)10 493 3630
Unit 6 Gillitts Industrial
Park 31 Gillitts Road
Tel: +27 (0)31 701 1725
92 Burman Road
Port Elizabeth, 6001
Tel: +27 (0)41 486 1098
Consai Business Park, 21st
Street, off Epping Avenue Elsies
River Industrial Goodwood, 7490
Tel: +27 (0)21 931 6202